Based in American Canyon, ZECO Electric Company commenced business as an electrical contracting firm on May 1, 1991. We establish a marketing objective involving a combination of competitive bidding, maintenance, Green Energy Solutions, and negotiated design/build projects, primarily focusing on commercial, industrial, institutional projects.
Read what the Napa Valley Register has to say.
The president of ZECO Electric Company, Jess Zuniga is active in industry affairs through the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and the Joint Apprenticeship Training Council (JATC) for Solano-Napa Counties.
Some of the projects completed by ZECO Electric Company include:
- Dey Laboratories Electrical Upgrades, Napa
- Pixar Studios – HVAC Controls, Emeryville
- State Compensation Insurance Fund, Data Center Controls, Vacaville
- Kaiser Hospital, New Central Plant Controls, Vallejo
- Stanford University, Gilbert Hall HVAC & Lab Controls, Palo Alto
- Sonoma County Central Plant, Power & Controls Upgrade, Santa Rosa
- Kaiser Vallejo Parking Lot, Parking Lot Lighting Upgrade, Vallejo
- City of Napa, Retrofit Lighting, Napa
All electricians are State Certified and ZECO maintains a drug free work place. Safety is a priority, and all ZECO foreman are OSHA Trained.
From challenging HVAC control projects to simple commercial applications, ZECO Electric Company provides safe, consistent, and reliable on-time service to a wide variety of electrical customers in California. We have the knowledge and resources to handle any of your commercial and/or industrial needs.
2010 Project Excellence Award Winner